25 8 / 2014
When men talk of women and girls in terms of legal/not legal, what they’re really saying is “I already sexually objectify this child and would attempt to fuck her if there were no laws in the way.”
You can’t deny that is fucking scary.
Sometimes there are things that just sort of vaguely seem wrong, but you can’t put your finger on why…until it’s worded like this, and suddenly everything slides into place and you feel like someone punched you in the gut.
01 7 / 2014
25 6 / 2014
Cannot say a single nice thing about anyone. If it makes someone happy to get a boob job then they are allowed. I can’t deal with all of this negativity! Ugh.
15 6 / 2014
things that make you feel powerful
- matching lace underwear
- heels (and the clicking noise they make when you walk and you know you lookin hot)
- red lipstick
- perfect coal black eyeliner
- curled hair
- freshly done nails
- cute new clothes
15 6 / 2014
when u get a cute button up shirt and u think it’s going to fit and it does but. but then. u see it. The Thing
24 5 / 2014
i love conspiracy theories bc at first you think they’re utter bullshit but then you start reading these crackpot articles and suddenly you’re convinced Obama is actually a reptilian overlord and the moon landing was faked
20 5 / 2014
DO IT DO IT DO IT (please?)
- 1: Name
- 2: Age
- 3: 3 Fears
- 4: 3 things I love
- 5: 4 turns on
- 6: 4 turns off
- 7: My best friend
- 8: Sexual orientation
- 9: My best first date
- 10: How tall am I
- 11: What do I miss
- 12: What time were I born
- 13: Favorite color
- 14: Do I have a crush
- 15: Favorite quote
- 16: Favorite place
- 17: Favorite food
- 18: Do I use sarcasm
- 19: What am I listening to right now
- 20: First thing I notice in new person
- 21: Shoe size
- 22: Eye color
- 23: Hair color
- 24: Favorite style of clothing
- 25: Ever done a prank call?
- 26: Meaning behind my URL
- 27: Favorite movie
- 28: Favorite song
- 29: Favorite band
- 30: How I feel right now
- 31: Someone I love
- 32: My current relationship status
- 33: My relationship with my parents
- 34: Favorite holiday
- 35: Tattoos and piercing i have
- 36: Tattoos and piercing i want
- 37: The reason I joined Tumblr
- 38: Do I and my last ex hate each other?
- 39: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
- 40: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
- 41: When did I last hold hands?
- 42: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
- 43: Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?
- 44: Where am I right now?
- 45: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
- 46: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
- 47: Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
- 48: Am I excited for anything?
- 49: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
- 50: How often do I wear a fake smile?
- 51: When was the last time I hugged someone?
- 52: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
- 53: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
- 54: What is something I disliked about today?
- 55: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 56: What do I think about most?
- 57: What’s my strangest talent?
- 58: Do I have any strange phobias?
- 59: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 60: What was the last lie I told?
- 61: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 62: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 63: Do I believe in magic?
- 64: Do I believe in luck?
- 65: What's the weather like right now?
- 66: What was the last book I've read?
- 67: Do I like the smell of gasoline?
- 68: Do I have any nicknames?
- 69: What was the worst injury I've ever had?
- 70: Do I spend money or save it?
- 71: Can I touch my nose with a tongue?
- 72: Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me?
- 73: Favorite animal?
- 74: What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
- 75: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
- 76: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
- 77: How can you win my heart?
- 78: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
- 79: What is my favorite word?
- 80: My top 5 blogs on tumblr
- 81: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
- 82: Do I have any relatives in jail?
- 83: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
- 84: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 85: What is my current desktop picture?
- 86: Had sex?
- 87: Bought condoms?
- 88: Gotten pregnant?
- 89: Failed a class?
- 90: Kissed a boy?
- 91: Kissed a girl?
- 92: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
- 93: Had job?
- 94: Left the house without my wallet?
- 95: Bullied someone on the internet?
- 96: Had sex in public?
- 97: Played on a sports team?
- 98: Smoked weed?
- 99: Did drugs?
- 100: Smoked cigarettes?
- 101: Drank alcohol?
- 102: Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
- 103: Been overweight?
- 104: Been underweight?
- 105: Been to a wedding?
- 106: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 107: Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
- 108: Been outside my home country?
- 109: Gotten my heart broken?
- 110: Been to a professional sports game?
- 111: Broken a bone?
- 112: Cut myself?
- 113: Been to prom?
- 114: Been in airplane?
- 115: Fly by helicopter?
- 116: What concerts have I been to?
- 117: Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 118: Learned another language?
- 119: Wore make up?
- 120: Lost my virginity before I was 18?
- 121: Had oral sex?
- 122: Dyed my hair?
- 123: Voted in a presidential election?
- 124: Rode in an ambulance?
- 125: Had a surgery?
- 126: Met someone famous?
- 127: Stalked someone on a social network?
- 128: Peed outside?
- 129: Been fishing?
- 130: Helped with charity?
- 131: Been rejected by a crush?
- 132: Broken a mirror?
- 133: What do I want for birthday?
20 5 / 2014
- 1: Can I borrow a pencil
- 2: I don't know, CAN you?
- 1: Yes, also colloquial irregularities occur frequently in any language and since you and the rest of our present company understood my intended meaning, being particular about the distinctions between "can" and "may" is purely pedantic and arguably pretentious